Make every effort to insure that the emotion bond between you and
your child is strong.
- do things together
- go places together
- laugh and play together
- talk about every possible thing together
- focus Love Energy with your child
- surprise your child with a favorite adventure
For balanced development the child needs contact with adults of both
- If it's your child's Dad who is not available to visit, make sure your
child spends time with men.
- Of course, if it is your child's Mom who is does not visit, arrange for
the child to spend time with ladies.
For each problem discussed here, remedies exist to
help parents and children adjust to the changes. The thing is
to get through the pain of the divorce and move on with their lives.
Our workbooks for Moms and for Dads
ask the important questions that point to problems
leave it up to parents to decide what to do
point out self-defeating reactions
give ways to spot problems and solutions
give ways to get past the pain
show ways to create resolution dramas
As with our workbooks for children and for teenagers,
Love Energy and Light are the prevailing resources we apply.